This is an original recipe of sautéed chicken breast marinated with barbecue sauce with mushroom and bokchoy.
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- Mama Sita’s barbecue marinade
- 1 Chicken breast
- 2tbsp Oyster sauce
- Minced garlic
- Chopped onion
- Handful of mushrooms
- 2 Bokchoy
- Optional: broccoli and julliene carrots
- Marinate the chicken breast with Mama sita’s barbecue marinade and leave it in the fridge overnight or 3 hours at most. Add some pepper for more taste.
- The next day, cut the chicken breast into strips and fry them until golden brown. When cooked, set aside.
- On the same pan, sauté minced garlic and chopped onion.
- Then, add oyster sauce.
- Add mushrooms and chopped bokchoy.
- Let the vegetables cook and when it’s done, place the cooked chicken back to the pan.
- Optional: you can add more vegetables like broccoli and carrots.